Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Done With My Thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I just have to wait for approval to continue. I sent the completed draft to the Graduate Department at BSU and requested one more extension (my first ran up in May) to defend the thesis and finalize forms, paperwork, etc. The coursework is done, my last comprehensive exam finished, this weight finally off of my shoulders. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I can write for fun again!

6 comments:

LoieJ said...

Yeah!

Jessica Hammer said...

This is totally AWESOME!!!!YAY

Tara said...

Hip-Hip--HOORAY!!!!

Unknown said...

BEST NEWS EVER! I'm so happy for you, Laura. Please please send some poems my way. xoxo Melissa DB

April said...

WHooop WHOOOP!! :)

Jen L. said...

Congratulations, Laura!